Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Teneo Uno

I'm trying out something and we'll see how it works. I received a Teneo Uno from EdenFantasys, via their ambassador program. If your interested in sex toys and would like a chance to get some free I highly suggest you swing by EdenFantasys and check out their programs. They're pretty cool. The store has a wide selection of products to choose from and a great community to answer any questions that might arise.
The Teneo Uno is a vaginal exerciser. It's a ball, about the size of a large bouncy ball, with a tail, these are made from silicone. Which is one of the safest materials to use. Since its non-porous, phthalates free, hypo-allergenic and latex free. You can clean it easily by boiling, using alcohol or a toy cleaner.
I got the Teneo Uno because well let's face it after popping out two kids, I'm not all that tight and I can't remember my name half the time let alone to do kegels. So I put the Teneo Uno in and it reminds me to do them. The ball is small enough to wear all day, with no problem, yet big enough to not fall out unexpectedly. So far it seems to be working pretty well, maybe I'll move up to the Teneo Duo next. But EdenFantasys also has many other vaginal exercisers for you to choose from, so maybe I'll just start a collection.

Get Adobe Flash player



Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


I was given a Teneo Uno in return for this testimonial, no monetary exchange was made.

No comments: