Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm not Dead, yet.

Despite the vicious rumors and the guy with the cart I'm not dead, yet. I haven't been able to post or do very much lately (read as the last couple months) due to family issues and working on my own personal pet projects. But I'm Back and going to try to put my best foot forward. I have a new book coming out around Sept. Here's the cover art...

It's a paranormal romance. Sorry no demons, but there's vampyres and werewolves galore. No I did not misspell vampire either, there is a method to my madness. Or at least that's what I had to keep telling my publisher. Anyway I'll have more on the book as the release date draws closer. I'm hoping to start posting excerpts and things more as well as maybe a contest or two. Who knows with me.
Oh and if you want to know a little more about Out With the Undead now, swing by Domestically Challenged Momma. I let her feature the cover on her Cover Fridays.

No comments: