Friday, May 8, 2009

Shopping Hell!

I just had to post about my shopping experience yesterday. First I need to point out that I dislike shopping, period. So when my mother-in-law started saying I needed a new dress for a wedding in August well I figured I could put it off for a bit. Nope. With a 5 year old and 3 month old in tow we went dress shopping. And I couldn't spend over $60.
Thing went well at first...except I couldn't find a dress. This one was to short, to long, wasn't the right color, wasn't fancy enough... See why I don't like shopping I'm to indecisive. By the 4th store the baby started fussing and wanted to be carried. At about the 5th store I found a dress. It's black, blue, and turquoise, with kinda a fifties style. Anyway it's pretty. Then I needed shoes, I'm not a big shoe person. I have maybe five pairs if I'm lucky. Sneakers, hiking boots, two pairs of sandals and dress shoes black. Now I have a pair of black wedge heel sandals. Which are really cute. The shoes took all of ten minutes to find. lol.
Anymore it's always weird buying things for myself. I don't do it often, I always let the hubby or kids get stuff first. If I do get things they're on sale, under thirty dollars or something I need. Oh by the way I stayed under budget, by like $10 so I get a pat on the back, right?
All in all, I guess Shopping Hell is a little miss guiding it really wasn't a bad day. I'm just not one of those girls who wants to do it all the time. And next time I'm leaving the little ones home with daddy.

No comments: