Monday, May 11, 2009

Dream Cheating

Ever have a sex dream, I’m pretty sure almost every one has. You know it's you, Johnnie Depp and a bowl of strawberries. Well what if that dream was with someone other than your sweetie. (Ahem...Above reference.) Does it count as cheating?
I know my hubby has these dreams all the time. He tells me about them. Fodder for more books... I think... or maybe he’s just bragging or feeling guilty. But I had one the other night and woke up feeling guilty. Weird, right? I mean it was just a dream. Or was it? Any one remember that song from Cinderella, A dream is a wish your heart makes? In high school I used to really be into dreams and the like. So I wonder what does it mean when you dream of having sex?

Here’s what I found from Dream Moods online Dream Dictionary-
Sex-
To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

There’s a lot more to this section but this seems to hit the nail on the head. I haven’t had sex in about four months and apparently my bodies telling me it’s time. Makes sense, so I guess cheating in your dreams isn’t such a bad thing. And me and the hubby need some alone time. ;)

Oh and just for fun what does have sex with a celebrity mean-
To dream that you are having sex with a celebrity, indicates your drive to be successful. Consider what movies your associate this celebrity with for clues as to where and what you want to achieve success in.

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

My libido is totally calling me! My husband and I need some alone time too. :)

Jade Twilight said...

:) good to know I'm not alone.