Monday, October 13, 2008

Very first author spotlight- Cindy Jacks

Cindy Jacks worked for ten years in the corporate arena, but left the bored-room at the age of thirty-three for a more fulfilling existence. Two years later she is happy to be a full time writer. Her characters are usually strong women with a dash of neurosis. Recurring themes in her books include the sensuous qualities of food, older women with younger men, and pushing the boundaries of traditional femininity.

She lives in Northern Virginia, a stone's throw away from Washington, DC. When not writing or chasing after her four year-old son, she makes jewelry, practices belly dancing, and experiments with international cooking.

Visit her online at www.cindyjacks.com or www.myspace.com/jaxx_c and drop her a line at cindy@cindyjacks.com

Point of Distraction the First Collection Blurb:
So many men, so little time…Ana's been driven to distraction. First in a series of four collections.

Welcome to the world of Ana Welsh, a thirty-something executive with money, a good career, and good friends. The last piece to the puzzle is a good man. Come along with her through the first three of twelve "episodes" featuring new challenges and often, a new lover.

Meet Miguel, Latino bad-boy and musician who twelve years Ana's junior. Siempre Mia follows the couple as they indulge in a night of glamor, sex, and decadence, but what does Ana do when he starts pressuring her for more than their casual relationship?

In Business with Pleasure, Ana crosses paths with Jonathan Locke, a polished businessman from the UK. He's smart, funny, and has a taste for the finer things…especially Ana. A comedy of errors conspires to keep them from consummating their passion for each other.

The final story, Games People Play, Ana happens into an altercation on the street. Darcy Jameson comes to her aid, strolling in like a hero from a B-movie. This white knight quickly proves to have sexy dark side Ana can't wait to help him explore

Adult Excerpt:

The Point of Distraction the First Collection Adult Excerpt

From Story Three: Games People Play

I did as he asked, watching him tie what appeared to be boxing hand wraps to the outer posts of the bed. Once I was positioned on my knees, arms stretched out before me and my ass propped in the air to give him full access to me, he secured the ties around my ankles, leaving no slack in the line. I was unable to move, other than thrust up, down and backwards, but then again, what other movements would I need to make?

Darcy ran his hand down my shoulders, over my back, and traced the round form of my buttocks, which were poised and eagerly awaiting his next move.

“You are a beautiful woman,” he murmured in a deep voice I had never heard before.

“Thank you.”

I felt his hot breath come closer to my nether regions and then his hot, wet mouth was on me. His tongue ran the entire length of my under side, moving from my clit up to the dimple where my ass and back met. I felt as though I might burst as he repeated this motion over and over. Squirming against my restraints already, I longed for him to plunge into me.

“You taste so good,” he groaned.

“Wouldn’t you like to be inside me?”

“And I will be, but not now.”

I pushed my ass further into his face, needing release for the heat building up in me.

“You are an impatient young lady.” He laughed, rubbing my backside with his hand. “Let’s see if I can cool you down a bit.”

I heard him rustle with something behind me and gasped as he pushed an ice cube inside of me. He covered my opening with his mouth, licking and sucking as the cube melted, giving me an exquisite sensation of fire and ice.



5 comments:

Jambrea said...

Cindy you ROCK! I love Ana and this series. It is really unique and I hope you sell tons of copies!!!

Aubrey Leatherwood said...

Hey Jade and Cindy! Cindy I like that you push the boundaries of what's traditionally considered femininity!

--Aub

Cassie Exline said...

Love your way of thinking —older women with younger men. Works for me. lol Had no idea you lived in the state I was born in or so close to DC. Sounds like you're pretty busy with a four year old.

Rita Vetere said...

Cindy, you're an awesome lady and I love your books!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jax! The series is off the hook. Ana's a tough chick with a lot of problems. Which makes for a great time with the array of men she needs to fill her needs.